Confidential documents: Saudi Arabia and UAE buy international positions to support their war on Yemen | Yemen Press Agency
SANAA, Feb. 16 (YPA) – Confidential documents reveal that Saudi Arabia and the UAE have spent millions of dollars on experts and research institutions to legalize their war on Yemen.
Documents published by the ” Hayrout” website show how Saudi Arabia and the UAE used scientists and experts to justify the war in Yemen and counter any rhetoric calling for an end to the war or seeking to uncover crimes resulting from the war and its dramatic consequences.
One of the documents showed a budget of $20 million for just one year, provided by the UAE to the Middle East Institute through the UAE realtor in the United States of America, Yusuf al-Otaiba, which has led the Institute over the past years to vigorously defend the war against Yemenis.
The documents also confirmed the involvement of the former US ambassador to Yemen, Gerald Feierstein during Aafsh regime, who is currently director of Gulf affairs in Middle East cuisine.
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)