Yemen Stresses Right to Self-defense as Saudi Arabia Resorts to UN Over Aramco Operation

Once again the United Nations being used to save child murdering terrorists …. aren’t you getting sick of this? I am

Yemen emphasized that its armed forces reserve the legitimate right to respond to any act of aggression by the Saudi-led military coalition, after Riyadh complained to the United Nations Security Council over a Yemeni missile operation that targeted Aramco petroleum products distribution plant in the kingdom’s port city of Jeddah.

“The Saudi regime, despite all its appeals for condemnation and attempts to portray itself as a victim, cannot escape the fact that it is an aggressor and abuses the rights of Yemeni people,” Mohammed Abdul-Salam, spokesman of Yemen’s Ansarullah revolutionary movement, wrote in a Twitter post on Tuesday.

He added, “The whole world knows it was the Saudi regime which launched an aggression and siege [against Yemen], and is pressing ahead with them.”

“As long as the Saudi regime continues such behavior, it should only wait for a response and legitimate defense unless it puts an end to the aggression and lifts the blockade,” Abdul-Salam said.

Moreover, Ansarullah politburo member Ali al-Qahoum told Lebanon-based al-Mayadeen television news network on Tuesday evening that the Riyadh regime’s confusion over the missile strike on the Saudi Aramco plant in Jeddah is proof of growing capabilities of the Yemeni armed forces.

Al-Qahoum noted that the next strikes by Yemeni armed forces will be even more painful.

Saudi UN Ambassador Abdallah al-Mouallimi wrote in a letter to the Security Council late on Monday that Yemeni forces were to blame for the missile attack on the Aramco petroleum plant in Jeddah earlier in the day.

He urged the 15-member body to stop what he described as a “threat” to global energy security, Yemen’s political process and regional security.

Saudi Arabia has acknowledged that the Yemeni attack targeted the “core of the global economy and its supply routes,” causing major damage to the Aramco distribution facility.

Sana’a said the raid was a response to the Riyadh-led war and siege of Yemen, and that it was “similar to what happened at Khurais and Abqaiq,” referring to the strikes on the two Saudi oil facilities in 2019 that halved the kingdom’s oil production and sent global oil prices soaring.

The Ansarullah movement, backed by armed forces, has been defending Yemen against the Saudi-led alliance, preventing the aggressors from fulfilling the objectives of the atrocious war that has claimed the lives of more than 100,000 Yemeni people.

https://www.english.alahednews.com.lb/56590/524

Related

Why Does Saudi Arabia Only Admit Attacks On Its Oil Facilities?

Middle East: Translated from Al-Alam

If we look closely at the media in Saudi Arabia in recent years, we find that they have a repetitive news policy on their agenda, which includes censorship, minimization, and sometimes refutation and denial. The Saudi media and officials, in a strange insistence, confirm the attacks of Yemeni Armed Forces on their oil installations. Their insistence seems to be done because of the sensitivity of the international community towards the issue of energy, the media and authorities have focused their efforts on this issue in order to gain an international consensus against Ansarullah.

For this reason, Turki al-Maliki, a spokesman for the alleged coalition against Yemen, described the attacks on Aramco in Jeddah to be in line with the previous attacks on Abqaiq and Khurais refineries.

Of course, in recent years, the attacks by Ansarullah on the infrastructure of Saudi Arabia as well as on the royal palaces were considered as being addressed. However, these media outlets were screaming due to the attacks on the Aramco facility.

This means that the Saudi media feel more frustration and despair than anyone else because of the inability of its country’s officials to win the war in Yemen. In such circumstances, the unified assurances of Saudi officials and media professionals and their regional allies escalate demanding the United States to place Ansarullah on the US terrorist list, to achieve the idea of ​​”global consensus” against Ansarullah, in order to compensate for the field failure and to ensure withdrawal of bin Salman from war “honorably”.

Ansarullah operation in Jeddah showed that the 300-target list has not been completed yet, which means that the Yemen war will continue until the occupiers are completely expelled from the country.

https://english.almasirah.net/post/16332/Why-Does-Saudi-Arabia-Only-Admit-Attacks-On-Its-Oil-Facilities%3F

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: