Yemen Ansarullah: Fugitive President Trying to Recruit Mercenaries for Saudi Army
TEHRAN (FNA)– Zeifollah al-Shami, a senior Ansarullah leader, disclosed that fugitive Yemeni president Mansour Hadi is recruiting new mercenaries for the Saudi army.
“Mansour Hadi is looking for new mercenaries to further massacre of the Yemeni nation,” Shami said in reaction to Hadi’s visit to Sudan.
The remarks by Shami came while 700 new forces from Maarib province’s tribes have gone to Saudi Arabia for military training in lieu of receiving 2,000 Saudi rials.
On Saturday, Hadi visited Sudan where he met Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir.
Some 3,000 Sudanese mercenaries were among the Saudi-led ground troops that invaded Aden in Southern Yemen two months ago.
Earlier this month, a senior Ansarullah leader renewed the revolutionary movement’s strong opposition to the presence of Hadi in the political future of Yemen.
“This movement will never allow the fugitive and treacherous Yemeni president to play any role in the future of Yemen,” member of Ansarullah Political Council Ali Hashem al-Houthi told FNA.
He underlined that the pro-Hadi militias have waged a war in Southern Yemen in line with the Saudi regime’s objectives.
Al-Houthi called on all Yemeni political parties to put aside their differences and prepare themselves to confront the Saudi aggressors.
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)