Official: Saudi Regime Ordering Pro-Hadi Militants to Behead Yemeni Civilians ~ #UnitedNations

saudismurderchildrenyemen

TEHRAN (FNA)– A Yemeni official blasted Saudi Arabia for continuing its massacre of civilians in Yemen, and said the Riyadh government is forcing the pro-Hadi militants to behead children and citizens of the Arab country.

“The Saudi regime has committed inhumane crimes in Yemen; this regime is not only a supporter of terrorists, but it also orders massacre of civilians and beheading them,” Yemeni Health Official Amin Fouad told FNA on Monday.

He noted that Saudi Arabia conducted 56 airstrikes on Yemen on the day of Eid al-Fitr (which marked the end of the holy month of Ramadan) and the pro-Hadi militants also committed inhuman crimes against the Yemeni citizens on the same day.

“Saudi Arabia supports tribal violence in Yemen to force Ansarullah show similar reactions,” Fouad added.

Earlier Monday, more than 15 Yemeni civilians lost their lives after Saudi warplanes pounded residential areas across the impoverished country.

According to reports, Saudi airstrikes targeted Sadr village in the Northwestern Yemeni province of Sa’ada early Monday and claimed the lives of 12 people, including 6 children.

Earlier in the day, three more Yemeni civilians were killed by the monarchy’s air raids against the capital city of Sana’a on Monday.

Saudi warplanes also bombarded government buildings in the Northern Yemeni province of Jawf.

Moreover, two Yemeni civilians sustained injuries in Saudi airstrikes on the town of Herz in the Northwestern province of Hajjah.

Saudi Arabia has been striking Yemen for 117 days now to restore power to fugitive president Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh.

Hadi stepped down in January and refused to reconsider the decision despite calls by Ansarullah revolutionaries of the Houthi movement.

Despite Riyadh’s claims that it is bombing the positions of the Ansarullah fighters, Saudi warplanes are flattening residential areas and civilian infrastructures.

The Monarchy’s attacks have so far claimed the lives of at least 5,166 civilians, mostly women and children.

SOURCE

Advertisements

One thought on “Official: Saudi Regime Ordering Pro-Hadi Militants to Behead Yemeni Civilians ~ #UnitedNations

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s