Meshaal – Ate From The Plate, Then Spat In It.
Bismillah al-ra7man al-ra7im. Assalat wassalam 3ala RasulAllah w 3ala Ahlul Bayt al-ma3soumin 3alayhom assalam jami3an.
Firstly, before I begin, let us distinguish the clear difference between Khaled Meshaal, the politics and Hamas’ military wing that so bravely resisted against the zionist entity over a month ago, Al-Qassam Brigade. Khaled Meshaal is a full blown traitor in my eyes and throughout this piece, I will provide you with reasons as to WHY I believe this, whereas I believe that Al-Qassam Brigade should not be held in the same light as Khaled Meshaal just because of his views and actions.
In 1987, during the First Intifada, Sheikh Ahmad Yassin co-founded Hamas with Abdel Aziz al-Rantissi and they both, especially Sheikh Ahmad Yassin opposed any peace process with the zionist entity and he very much promoted armed resistance against this illegal state. I remember a very moving statement that Sheikh Ahmad Yassin made once from a hospital while being treated for injuries after an assassination attempt by the IOF, he said “Hamas leaders wish to be martyrs and are not scared of death.”. His wish was granted on the 22nd March 2004, in Gaza, while he was being taken to pray morning prayer. This was the martyrdom of a great man, a great leader, a warrior, a fighter, a soldier, a believer and a justice seeker. Every drop of blood of every single Palestinian mattered to him. Oh, how things have changed from 2004, to 2012 in Hamas’ political wing.
Meshaal came. Unfortunately, his remarks on the Syrian crisis have lost him all credibility and a certain phrase of “eating from a plate, then spitting in it” comes into mind. People say to me “What has Assad done for Hamas? What has he done for Palestine?”, let me remind you that before Meshaal took his moral high ground stance against the Syrian government, in January 2009, he was in a meeting with President Assad THANKING him and the Syrian people for their support to Hamas. In fact, his exact words were “Syria is a partner in the victory achieved by the Palestinian people.” and Yedihot Ahranot also claimed that “Members of the Hamas delegation expressed their appreciation to the Syrian leader and to the Syrian people for the support offered to the Palestinian struggle during the fighting in the Gaza Strip.”
So, what has changed in 3 years? Did President Assad suddenly become a “dictator”? Did Khaled Meshaal receive a message from the Heavens telling him to support Syrian “freedom” or “democracy”? From thanking the President of Syria for his contribution to the resistance in Palestine in 2009, to lifting up the French Mandate flag in Gaza in 2012, these are two extremes, Meshaal’s current stance on Syria is extreme and not even neutral. He held a flag that supports terrorism, killing, destruction, death and massacres in Syria amongst its people and its infrastructure. This, is exactly where Khaled Meshaal has lost all credibility and in my opinion, there is something very dodgy about him, dodgy to the point of a traitor to the zionist entity and the reasons for these will make you think clearly, so lets look at the facts.
1. When the 13 year old boy, Hameed Abu Daqqa, was martyred by IOF attack on him while he was innocently playing football on the 13th November 2012, what was Meshaal’s reaction? What did he say? These are innocent civilians in HIS besieged, oppressed city. What was his reaction? A condemnation of this attack is a given. Iran, Hezbollah, Syria and many other countries condemned this attack, but what was his active response? These are your people that you must protect, but Meshaal forgot completely that this child was martyred. However, 2 days later, when the great martyr Ahmad al-Ja’bari was martyred, Meshaal came out straight away and said that “they would open the gates of hell” on the zionist entity. Now, I am not opposing resistance because as anyone knows, I am the greatest supporter of resistance and anybody that opposes this cancerous entity, then I support. However, my issue with this is that, why did Meshaal wait until one of his top commanders of his military wing was martyred until he “opened the gates of hell”? If Ahmed al-Ja’bari was the first martyr, then one can understand that because we are not aggressors, but a 13 year old child was killed 2 days prior to the martyrdom of al-Ja’bari, so why did he wait? Did he even mention the child? He talks of it being a “victory for the Palestinian people”, but while he is sitting in Cairo, he is not acting upon innocent people being martyred daily by the Zionist Entity. This is proof that he doesn’t care about the Palestinian people, he doesn’t care about Palestine, he cares about how he longs among the masses, trying to please them by traiting Syria, then lying to the Palestinian people by saying that he cares about them, but in actual fact, he only ever acts when a member of Hamas is martyred. These are the facts.
2. I want to know exactly why Khaled Meshaal is so persistent and determined to thank Qatar, Turkey and Egypt for the Palestinian Resistance’s victory over the zionist entity in Gaza over a month ago. What have these countries done for Gaza and Palestine, other than plot and conspire against them? Turkey, are the 5th largest exporters to the zionist entity in the world and they have great relationships with the very entity that has invaded Palestinian land. Egypt, well, where do you begin? They have a government that has peace with israel, has an ambassador in israel and an israeli ambassador in Egypt, who sends love letters to the Presidents of the entity that has invaded Palestine, closes the Rafah crossing which prevents any aid and weapons going through, which is the only way the Palestinians will be helped, therefore aiding to the oppression of the Palestinians in Gaza. Finally, Qatar, a country that welcomes israelis into its country with open arms and deals with the entity on every single level and reportedly took information on the whereabouts of important Hamas members (Al-Ja’bari) and passed them on to the zionist entity on the day of their visit to Gaza, when they were donating some $900 million, but they can’t give a bullet to the resistance. Why? Because there is israel watching them. Yet, Meshaal thanks them for the victory against the zionist entity. One must question, why? Why does he thank traitors? Why does he thank conspirers? Why does he thank oppressors and dictators and besiegers? Did these countries arm the resistance? Are we missing something? Or did these countries cry crocodile tears for Gaza and not do anything other than splurt out meaningless words, while the resistance was building a victory stemming from Iranian and Syrian developed rockets?! This is the second reason.
3. After the victory against the zionist entity, Meshaal returned to Gaza for the first time. Now, after a 9 day war, against a entity that has no rules, no laws, is an aggressor, violates, kills, destroys, backstabs and does not stick to rules, one must question, if Meshaal was legitimate, would he still be alive? Look at the history and all resistance leaders or commanders of the Palestinian and Lebanese resistance have been assassinated ranging from Sheikh Ahmad Yassin, to Rantissi, to Al-Ja’bari, to Sheikh Raghib Harb, Sayed Abbas al-Mousawi, Hajj Imad Moughnieh and many others, however Meshaal survived. In a time where the “israeli” blood was boiling and the politicians were resigning and the news channels were attacking Netanyahu, HAMAS leader Khaled Meshaal went into Gaza, openly, and was not attacked or threatened, while the leader of Islamic Jihad, Ramadan Salah, was forbidden and denied entry into Gaza and was warned of an assassination attempt if he ever did. We all know for a fact, that if Meshaal was legitimate and he was indeed a threat to the zionist entity, he would never have come out of Gaza alive. In fact, he would never have even been allowed to step foot into Gaza in the first place because it would be gloating and proving to the world that it was a victory to the resistance. This would only have been accepted if it was negotiated with israel. Is this not food for thought?
4. One of the main reasons for my opinions on Meshaal is his stance on Syria. Many will believe that I am wrong for this and that everybody has a right to an opinion, but this is not the case with Meshaal because of a couple of reasons. 1. The situation Palestine is in, 2. Syria is one of the greatest supporters of Hamas and Palestine and you only need to see the rockets that the resistance have used in the wars against “israel” to prove this, 3. If Syria falls, liberating Palestine would become a near impossible task because it makes “israel”, the entity that has invaded Palestinian land, would become stronger. Therefore, Hamas and Meshaal’s stance on Syria must be without a question in one direction and that is supporting the government and the army against any terrorism and outside interference which is looking to destabilise Syria and weaken Syria in order to make the zionist entity stronger. What did Meshaal do? He took the extreme ANTI-Syria stance. The stance that helps “israel”. Now, regardless of how much Meshaal says he wants “freedom and democracy” for the Syrian people, it is a lie. Firstly, he was meeting with the very same President in 2009 and thanking him for his efforts. President Assad did not become a dictator over night and the Syrian people did not become oppressed and their rights were not stripped off them over night either. It reminds me a little of America with Iraq and Saddam Hussain. When Saddam Hussain wanted to destroy Iran, US supported him and armed him with everything they had, even nuclear weapons, but then, his demise was at the hands of the US. In this case, Meshaal is the US and that is never a good sign. Also, the countries that Meshaal so proudly thanked in his victory and return speech to Gaza, Turkey/Qatar/Egypt, are all dictatorships! The hypocrisy is astounding. Erdogan attacks his people and gases them if they protest, Qatar do not even have elections and force sharia law and Egypt, where Meshaal RESIDES, is in tatters at the moment because of a dictatorial constitution that the cancerous Muslim Brotherhood is trying to implement there! So, why does Meshaal care so much about the Syrian people, but not the Turkish, Egyptian and Qatari people? Why does he want to see the ONLY country and the ONLY leader in the Middle East, that supports the Palestinian Resistance, ruined? In flames? Destroyed? His stance does not make sense at all and surprisingly to many who will look at Meshaal, titled “Hamas leader”, they will see he is supporting the same agenda that his very enemies and the countries that are conspiring against Palestine are supporting. This is hugely important to discover what Meshaal is actually about.
The same man that was meeting with President Assad in 2009, when it suited him, is now lifting the French mandate flag at a ceremony that has NOTHING to do with Syria other than that they HELPED Palestine & Hamas!
5. The final point I will make, which back up my point on why I believe Meshaal is a traitor, is the huge issue of the refugees in Al-Yarmouk Refugee Camp in Damascus, Syria. This issue is huge. This issue is not a matter of supporting the Syrian government or the Syrian people, instead it is a matter of supporting his very own Palestinian people and refugees, that were being brutally attacked by the FSA/AlQaeda terrorists. When the terrorists entered into this camp and started displacing and killing innocents and destroying and preventing children from going to schools or sleeping in their homes, what was Meshaal’s response? Hamas came out with a statement saying that they condemned the SYRIAN ARMY for the shelling on the camp, while we were seeing multiple videos of terrorism by the armed rebels and multiple videos of the residents protesting and asking them to leave the camp immediately. While the PFLP were sending men from Lebanon and Gaza to fight and support the refugees that were getting brutally killed and terrorised in Al-Yarmouk camp, what did Meshaal do to support his Palestinian people? What did he say? How did he act? He didn’t. Instead, he left the Palestinians to their fate at the hands of the terrorists and blamed the Syrian government for any problems in the refugee camp in Damascus. In fact, he may have even SUPPORTED the attack on al-Yarmouk camp. While we know for a fact that the attack on al-Yarmouk camp was a zionist entity attack led by Al-Nusra Brigade terrorists. Ahmed Jibril, the leader of the PFLP, was present in Al-Yarmouk camp and they are the group that attacked the bus in Tel Aviv which ended killing 3 people and injuring dozens. It was an obvious plan by the zionist entity to try and attack Ahmed Jibril and his people as a retaliation, but of course they can not do it themselves because that would open a war with Syria, which the zionist entity can not handle, so they sent the terrorist Jabhat al-Nusra to do it for them, but terrorism, as always, will fail at the hands of the Syrian Army, but instead of Meshaal supporting his people against these terrorists, he supported the terrorists against his own people and the very government that gave him a home and opened tens of offices for Hamas, when he came begging to the Syrian government!
http://youtu.be/RCi5Waa6bNs – Palestinian Refugees returning to Al-Yarmouk Camp rallying and demanding the terrorists to leave immediately. (Yet Meshaal blames the government for shelling!!!)
I would like to remind the people reading this of Meshaal’s contradicting nature. Not just by supporting a US/zionist agenda, while looking to resist the zionist entity, but also let us remember that in an interview with CNN, Meshaal said that he would recogniseand accept the 2-state solution, then he went to Gaza for the first time ever and he said to the Palestinian people that he would “never recognise israel”, which is it, Meshaal? Do you recognise them or not? As I said previously, he is a people pleaser, rather than a resistance leader.
All I can say is that, Sheikh Ahmad Yassin would be ashamed of Meshaal, and I for one, regret every single second that I supported this traitor. He is adding to the destruction in Syria. Meshaal is adding to the killing in Syria. Meshaal is supporting the expansion of “israel”. Meshaal is supporting a US/Zionist agenda! You tell me Muslim Brotherhood? Yes, Muslim Brotherhood are a cancer, in Tunisia, Egypt and in Hamas, but with Sheikh Ahmad Yassin, it was Muslim Brotherhood and his behaviour was never ever like this. The excuse of it being a Muslim Broterhood resistance is too vague and there are much more underlying reasons, much more, and from all the points I just named, I hope you can all see exactly what I am talking about.
I would once again like to say I am not against Hamas, but instead I am against their leadership. They are different. Al-Qassam, the military wing of Hamas, are not involved in the politics and in fact, the martyr Ahmad al-Ja’bari was one of the greatest military commanders of his time. I support all resistance that fights against the zionist entity, but Meshaal is not one of these people. He is a zionist puppet, as we can see.
Posted 20th December 2012 by Wajdi M. Harb