“Economic Terrorism”: Destroying Syria’s Industry, Turkey Stealing and Looting Aleppo’s Factories
Head of the Federation of Syrian Chambers of Industry, Eng. Fares Shihabi, stressed that Aleppo Industry Chamber has decisive evidence on the involvement of the Turkish government in stealing production lines and machines from hundreds of factories in Aleppo city and smuggling them into the Turkish territories in clear breach of the international laws.
In a statement to SANA, al-Shihabi said that robbing factories and facilities in Aleppo aims at destroying the Syrian economy, causing damage to the Syrian industry, the competitor to the Turkish products, and creating a gap between the national business sector and the state in Syria.
He added that the industrials in Aleppo accuse the Turkish government of practicing terrorism, criminality and robbery in a deliberate and methodical way against the Syrian industry and they call for forming a neutral international committee to investigate the reality of robbing factories in Aleppo.
Al-Shihabi called upon the…
View original post 222 more words
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)